Operation 1950’s Hot Housewife – Weekly Checklist 10/28
Hello ladies and gents! I am in town all week, and boy is this gonna be a BUSY one! We have overseas visitors in the office this week and I’ve got meetings up the wazoo. Busy = a very good thing, though. 🙂
We had a BEAUTIFUL weekend. Saturday we went to the Harley dealership BBQ and had some patches sewn on the hubs’ vest. Later in the evening we rode up to my dear friend’s baby shower in Orange County. Sunday we put in 300 miles+ on the bike. It was an awesome ride. A.W.E.S.O.M.E. Awesome.
Here’s this week’s checklist. I also just had a Pinterest Win!
Tonight’s dinner was delish! In fact, the hubs liked it so much I wanted to post it now. It was also his first experience with quinoa and he even had seconds. The recipe is definitely a keeper.
For the salmon filets:
- Pre-heat oven to LOW Broil
- Line a cookie sheet with foil
- Spray Olive Oil Pam on foil
- Place the salmon filets onto the foil
- Coat top of salmon with olive oil (lightly)
- Sprinkled a little garlic powder, oregano, black pepper and turmeric on each filet & rubbed into filet
- Sprinkled smoke salt (just a little bit) & also rubbed into filet (lightly – the granules are large)
- Cooked for 25 minutes
- *It doesn’t matter how large the filets are – you can sprinkle just to coat lightly
Quinoa recipe: click here (*Note: I had to adjust the simmer time to twenty minutes. Other than that I followed everything else, exactly).
Wishing everyone a beautiful week. I am home for eight more days! I do look forward to the next stop, though. I’m going home for business AND get to see my family. It will be great. There is so much going on and to write about I don’t even know where to start! More to come, though. Stay tuned. 🙂
Ta ta for now. -Heather