Hi everyone! I’m pleased to announce that I’ve joined the Small Victories Sunday Linkup Party as a co-host. I have followed this wonderful group of bloggers for some time and glad to join such an illustrious bunch. Share YOUR victories in the link up below. Can’t wait to see what you’re out there rocking this week!
Happy weekend and welcome to another amazing Small Victories Sunday Linkup! Today, we are excited to welcome 2 new co-hosts (raising my hand) to support our mission to inspire our readers to read, eat, create, live and blog well!
You know about yours truly, but if you’re new to Country Life, City Wifeclick here to learn a bit more about me.
Kristine from A Life Well Red, is a chronic illness survivor and thriver. Her blog’s mission is to educate readers about “invisible illness” like fibromyalgia, CFS (and Rheumatoid Arthritis that I have) with compassion, honesty and humor.
So let’s get the party started! Our linkup starts today and runs all week long. My co-hosts and I want to encourage and empower you to celebrate your small victories and find new great ideas to make your life happier, healthier and more fun!
All About Small Victories Sunday Linkup
Here at Small Victories Sunday Linkup, we like to reflect on the small victories of the week that passed and look forward to the week ahead. We invite bloggers to our community to share their best posts to inspire our readers to read, eat, create, live and blog well. The linkup is open all week long so bloggers can celebrate the best of their blogs anytime!
A friendly reminder that our goal is to inspire others through positive posts, posts that are rude or offensive may be deleted from the linkup. Also, please keep content free of sexual themes. Thanks!
Stop by and say thanks to your extra special hosts who do their best to encourage our community and promote your posts!
* Follow your hosts.
* Grab the Small Victories Sunday button and place it in your sidebar, the post you are linking up or a linkup page
* Share up to 3 of your favorite blog posts you want to share. Enter your link below and let’s celebrate our small victories together! Please refrain from linking up posts with mature themes like erotica, new adult or offensive language.
* Please comment on 2 posts for every link you enter. This linkup only works if we support one another, your visits are crucial to encourage fellow participants as you want to be encouraged too.
* By linking up, you are giving the hosts permission to share your post and post images on their social media pages and our Featured Blogger collage.
* By linking up, you are giving the hosts permission to email you notifications when the linkup is open. Your email addresses are not shared and you can unsubscribe to emails at any time.
* Spread the word! The more you share about the linky, the more visitors you will get to your content too. Please use the #SmallVictoriesSundaylinkup hashtag so we can find your posts and share them too!