Rock those Locks with Rusk Miracle Treatment
Ladies and gents, I’ve finally found a leave-in conditioner that delivers! Not only does Rusk W8less Multi 12 in 1 leave hair conditioned, it does a great job as a detangler! I was leery since I haven’t had much luck using these types of treatments in the past, but I am happy to report IT WORKS! Here’s what I’ve noticed over the last three weeks of using it each time I was my hair. I just spray in and massage through a bit. You can also spray it on dry hair:
- Makes my Wet Brush even easier to use!
- Less fly-aways (oh how I loathe fly-aways)
- Rusk doesn’t leave my hair feeling greasy or weighed down – this conditioner is light!
- Much softer hair that I can easily run my fingers through – even HOURS after I brush it
- My hair is overall shinier
- Less damage from blow-drying. I have seen a lot less split ends and it actually seems to have repaired these a bit! It provides thermal defense, so you can actually use it with heat!
I would say it almost smells like cologne, but it is subtle and fades very quickly so whatever scent your shampoo and conditioner leaves in your hair won’t be affected. The spray stream isn’t a mist so much as it is a squirt so you may want to apply it to your hands then rub it through the hair.
A bonus for me is that I probably don’t always (okay, I rarely) let my conditioner fully do its job in the shower. I’m impatient, so waiting two minutes for my conditioner to go to work is just too long for me. Now I don’t have to worry about it. Rusk makes sure my hair is conditioned and soft so I can rock my locks! We have a winner! Get yours from Amazon by clicking here and of course enter to win:
By entering this giveaway you agree to be added to Life of a Traveling Navy Wife’s email list. You may unsubscribe at any time. 18 and over, US shipping addresses only.
Disclosure: I received one Rusk W8less Multi 12in1 Miracle Leave-in Treatment to write this review. All opinions are my own and have not been influenced in any way.